Booking & Payment Terms ::
- A booking is considered firm after receiving the full payment. Payments are to be made in full through THE FANTASY WORLD website payment gateway. Cash payments are accepted only by booking at our office premises.
- Booking are non-refundable nor transferable.
- The charges are inclusive of all the taxes which shall be payable by the client at the rate and in the manner from time to time prescribed by law.
- Client has to inform in advance with regard to number of people to be reporting so as to avoid disturbance in other photographer’s shoot if excessive crowd would be gathered at spot.
About shoot scheduling ::
The time slots and time schedules to be alloted for each set and for each Client/Cinematography team will be at the sole descretion of THE FANTASY WORLD management and no change will be allowed in these schedules from clients or Cinematographer/photographer's side without permission from THE FANTASY WORLD management/administrative staff.This set allotment schedules are for avoidance of confusion and mismanagement due to overlapping of multiple clients & their teams on one set together.So clients and Cinematographer /photographers are requested to strictly follow these set schedules.
Re-scheduling that is postponement or preponement of booking date can be done only if intimated one month prior and is subject to availability of the new schedule.
Rate Changes And Additional Charges ::
- The hire charge commences when the studio and/or equipment is made available to the customer whichever is the earlier and terminates when the studio and/or equipment is surrendered or returned to THE FANTASY WORLD. Or the agreed hire period ends whichever is later, THE FANTASY WORLD reserves the right to charge for any extra hours above the booked shift at additional shift rates.
Extra charge per hour is 3000/-
- Timing for Full day shoots are from 6:00AM to 10:00PM
- Any additional equipment, services, staff or modifications to the confirmation of booking shall be billed to and paid for by the customer.
- At the end of the hire period the customer may be charged at the discretion of THE FANTASY WORLD an additional rental where the studio or any item of equipment is delivered to or returned to THE FANTASY WORLD in a bad or damaged condition so as to preclude use or hire of the said studio or equipment. Anything damaged will be charged at full price plus administration/restock charge.
- Where THE FANTASY WORLD is required to place a security deposit with any third party for the hire or acquisition of any item, equipment or construction material, such deposit shall be paid to THE FANTASY WORLD by the customer when the booking is made
Studio And Equipment Hire Terms ::
- Equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in the original condition.The client shall be entitled during the hire period to use the production offices, make-up rooms, relaxation areas and other communal areas.
- The client shall ensure that such areas are used respectfully and left clean and tidy after use. The client will be liable and charged for the costs of cleaning, replacing or repairing any damage resulting from any misuse, damage or neglect of these areas.
- All vehicles like car, scooters etc are for shoot only and only couple can use it and the usage time for each vehicle per shift shall be maximum 3 hours only. After the vehicle time is over, it must be returned to the fantasy world concerned staff. Additional usage time shall be chargeable as per the fantasy world’s rule
- Vehicles shall be provided in working condition to their availability. Under unforeseen circumstances like technical malfunction/ fuel unavailability/ driver unavailability, THE FANTASY WORLD is not bound to provide vehicles for shoot.
- Any vehicles, machines (Fog/ snow/ bubble) or any other equipment like light etc. may not be available in case of breakdown/ repair/ maintenance. The fantasy world will not be responsible for unavailability of such equipment and no complaints or payment deductions shall be allowed in such circumstances.
- Any samples, drawings, descriptive matter or advertising on the fantasy world’s website, and any descriptions or illustrations contained in the fantasy world catalogues or brochures, are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the studio(s) described in them. They shall not form part of the contract or have any contractual force.
- Client is permitted to use a single set at a time. Not more than 1 set can be used simultaneously. (for ex. If the shoot of bride is being done on one set, at the same time, no other shoot of same party could be done on other set.)
- Rest rooms and make up room is to be used during shift time only. Premise check-in will not be allowed before shift time mentioned on invoice. Rest rooms provided can only be used for resting purpose and not for a night halt. Even if in case shoot ended late or it has to be started in the early morning or continuous shoots.
If client want to stay in hotel we will provide facelities in hotel as per requirement